Welcome to the Jo James Beads Rewards Program. We want to reward you for your obsession for our products. Earn beads through various methods including: buying our products, sharing on social media, inviting your friends and more. Every bead you earn is worth £0.01 and you can either spend them on your next order or save them over time to get bigger discounts.
How To Earn Beads
- Earn 10 Beads For Every £1 You Spend
- Earn 250 Beads When You Write A Review ¹
- Earn 10 Beads When You Share A Product On Social Media ²
- Refer A Friend And Earn 5 Beads For Every £1 Your Friend Spends ³
- Earn Extra Beads For Your Birthday (Be Sure To Add Your Birthday To Your Account)
- & Many More Ways
Terms and Conditions
Jo James Jewellery reserves the right to modify, stop or pause the Jo James Beads rewards program at any time with no notice. Beads cannot be converted, redeemed for cash alternatives and can only be redeems/earned on orders through our website. Beads cannot be transferred between accounts. If your account is inactive (no login activity) for 12 months, you forfeit your beads balance.
When checking out, you can spend your beads on up to 100% of your order, excluding shipping.
- You can earn beads for two qualifying product reviews per month. For a review to qualify it must be written while logged in to your account and for a product you have purchased.
- You can earn points by sharing beads using our “Sharing” buttons on our product pages. You can share as many times as you like but will only earn beads for 1 share per day.
- You can refer a friend to Jo James Jewellery. When your friend clicks your link and then purchases, you will receive beads based on the spend of their first order only.
Join Us As A Consultant
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated people who want to be their own boss and earn an extra income. Become a consultant with Jo James and sell our beautiful products at market leading commission rates.
Host A Party
Introduce your friends to beautiful handmade jewellery by hosting your own party, and earn a little something extra for your generosity. There’s just too much to love about Jo James jewellery to keep it all to yourself. Let the party begin!